Monday December 11-Thursday December 14
5th through 8th graders
This camp is designed for the serious baseball player that wants the experience of participating in a high school practice environment. Participants will gain the experience of the same intense baseball practices that the players in the Lexington program receive on a daily basis. Players will also gain the experience of going through the tryout format used to evaluate players and receive information about what the coaches are looking for.
Areas of instruction to be covered:
- Fundamental position drills
- Drills, mechanics, and arm care for pitchers
- Bull pens with radar gun reading
- Hitting drills and on field Batting Practice
- Team defensive concepts
- Throwing and catching fundamentals and arm strength development
Click below for more information and to register.